Individual IAFF jumo + video & photos
IAFF jump is for everyone, who already tried the Tandem jump, and enjoyed it but isn't sure if they want the whole course. With this initial jump, you can without any obligation find out, if you want to start and continue with this beautiful sport.
As described above, this is an initial jump from the whole AFF course. The exact description of the initial jump course can be found HERE.
IAFF training consists of theoretical and practical parts.
At first, it is required to absolve the initial theoretical training, where you will get information about the specifications of parachuting, equipment used, what to pay attention to, weather influence, etc. This training is exactly the same as with the AFF course, so if you decide that you want to continue, you have this part done, no need to absolve it again.
The funny part is of course the jump itself :)
The jump is realized from the altitude of 4200 meters, accompanied by two certified AFF instructors. Together you will experience 1 minute of the free fall, during which they will be taking care of your stability and safety.
At 1500 meters above the airfield, you will open the parachute and experience another 7-8 minutes of slow gliding towards the ground.
But even at this moment, you are not alone. Gliding and landing itself and high-skill requiring disciplines with their own specifications. For the whole time in the air, you will be connected to the instructors by radio. They will help you with navigation, coordination, and soft landing.
After the safe and soft landing with your instructors, you will talk about your performance and they will give you their skilled recommendations and advice for the next time.
And if there will be another time... Thats just on you. But once you experience this, we think there WILL be next time. :)
How to reserve a date?
Call us or write us an email on our hotline and tell us your desires and dreams, how you dream every night about flying, and how you cant wait any longer to fulfill those fantasies.
To fulfill your dreams try this phone number: +420 603 538 863 or write an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take a note in our notebook, and assign you an instructor, who will be taking care of you the whole time.
The next communication will be between you and your instructor - you will individually and by your needs agree on the next steps, theoretical training, and the first jump details.
Jump package consist of:
● Basic theoretical preparation
● Basic parachute packing training
● One jump from an altitude of 4200 meters
● Two certified instructors as a company for your jump
● All equipment needed for the individual jump (Parachute :) , suit, helmet, altitude meter, etc.)
● Absolute feeling of freedom with the company of the same crazy friends, who will take care of you during your jump, you know... If anything :)
● For the case you would want to share your bravest moments, the IAFF jump can be captured by our cameraman. The complete jump will be recorded and photoshooted for you.
● Video and pictures of the preparations, rising up into the skies, free fall, and landing.
Output for you will be:
● 6-8 minutes of professionally edited Full HD video.
● 50-100 HD photos of your jump
The price of the IAFF jump can be subtracted from the price of the whole AFF course in case, you decide to continue taking the whole training of free fall AFF method.
The package doesn't contain:
● Transportation to the airfield
Our airfield is located under the slopes of the Krušné hory (Ore mountains), a few kilometers north of Most on the way to Rudolice and Braňany. Our airfield has its own restaurant operating during the season with a sightseeing terrace, providing a view of all the parachuting traffic. Detailed descriptions of the way to the airfield can be downloaded HERE.
Additional information, please keep them in mind:
To participate in any parachutistic training, a medical check is required before the start of the course. The list of authorized flying and parachutistic medical specialists can be found HERE.
● The weight limit for a parachute jump is 110 kg.
● Good physical condition is needed
● All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather - the safety of the traffic is in the first place
● Parachute jumps are not suited for epileptics and people with severe heart problems
● Companions of the participant can freely roam around the places marked for the visitors and viewers
● There is a strict ban on taking any items such as phones, watches, trinkets, chains, etc. on board of the plane.
● Taking your camera to the parachuting training depends on the approval of your instructor, which is based on inspection of the equipment and consultation.