The independent IAFF jump
IAFF jump - This parachute jump is, similar to the Tandem jump one of the safest and fastest ways how to experience free fall and it is the first task in the AFF training. IAFF jump is made from an altitude of 4000 m and gives you an amazing opportunity to experience the free fall in speed up to 200 km/h lasting about 50 seconds. After absolving the initial theoretical lectures, containing 14 hours of training, you will make a jump from the 4 km altitude!
For the jump, you are equipped with your own parachute (that is the difference from the tandem jump) and with two instructors, which will secure a smooth and safe outcome of the freefall and on-time opening of your parachute at the altitude of 1800 meters. The IAFF training jump is made with your own parachute, you will use to get to the ground.
The experience from this jump is much more intense than the Tandem jump and your adrenalin level is increased by the feeling of risk from your control over the decisions. However be sure, that this type of jump, under our professional supervision is safe!
How it works: IAFF training contains 1 independent jump from an altitude of 4000 meters with 2 instructors.
The whole training takes around 3 days, terms and additional information can be obtained on the phone number +420 603 538 863
Everything is done at the Airfield near the city of Most.
The package contains:
Training - 14 hours of theoretical and ground preparations under the lead of our experienced instructors
● One jump from an altitude of 4000 meters with two instructors
● All the needed equipment - parachute, packing of the parachute, helmet, suit, protective glasses, altitude meter, radio
● Flight to the jumping altitude
The package doesn't contain: Transportation to the airfield, accommodation and diets (possible to manage), extra services and products, and video recording of your jump can be purchased separately on the spot.
Number of participants: This experience is for a single person participating
Weather: All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather - the safety of the traffic is always in the first place
Seasons: April to October
Accompany: It is possible, or better said positive to have the support of your friends or family
Recommended clothing/Health prerequisites for the participating person:
Medical check, confirming that you are suited for parachute jumping and fit is required to prevent any unwanted surprises during the jump
List of checked medical providers you can use: http://www.caa.cz/personal/povereni-lekari
● Bring some comfortable clothing, anything you feel good in and can be use at sports. Ideally something with longe sleeves and legs, stronger/firmer ankle boots
● Minimal age is set to 15 years at the day of the jump, children under 18 years old need written agreement of parents/legal representatives.
● The maximal weight of the participant is 120 kg
All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather - the safety of the traffic is always in the first place
● This experience isn't suited for people with epilepsy, severe heart problems, or any movement problems
● Companions of the participant can freely roam around the places marked for the visitors and viewers
● There is a strict ban of taking any items such as phones, watches, trinkets, chains, etc. on board of the plane.
● This ban also applies to outdoor cameras such as GoPro.
Equipment and documents required by the service provider:
Bring your Identification documents (Citizenship cards, passport...), your voucher, and medical check documents, confirming that you are healthy and fit for the jump to prevent any unwanted surprises during the jump.
Bring some comfortable clothing, anything you feel good in and can be used for sports. Ideally something with longer sleeves and legs, stronger/firmer ankle boots
The length of the course:
Friday afternoon theoretical and ground preparations
Saturday morning theoretical and ground preparation, afternoon jump from the altitude of 4000 meters.
Sunday is reserved as a spare day for jumping from the 4000-meter altitude.
Possibility of individual terms on workdays in the same 3-day schedule.
Our airfield is located under the slopes of the Krušné hory (Ore mountains), a few kilometers north of Most on the way to Rudolice and Braňany. Our airfield has its own restaurant operating during the season with a sightseeing terrace, providing a view of all the parachuting traffic. Detailed descriptions of the way to the airfield can be downloaded HERE.