Do you want to feel, what professional paratroopers feel? Exactly how do you know it from famous war movies? In that case, this basic training is the right choice for you. Experience what it's like to be attached by carbine to the rope in the airplane and awaiting the light to turn on. It will flash, you gather all the courage and step into the unknown........
In a brief moment after the jump, you will feel a light yank and your parachute will open. You will slowly descend from the altitude of 1500 meters back to the ground.
You can calmly enjoy the view, here nobody will fire at you.
The only one watching you from the ground will be your instructor, who will tell you by radio what to do and how to ride the parachute safely to the ground.
How it works:
Paratrooper training consists of 1 individual jump from an altitude of 1500 meters.
The whole course takes around 3 days, for dates and additional information please call 603538863
Everything happens at the airfield of the city of Most
Training - 14 hours of theoretical preparations under the lead of our experienced instructors
● 1 jump on the rope from an altitude of 1500 meters with automatic parachute opening
● All needed gear and equipment - parachute, helmet, altitude meter, parachute packing, etc. will be provided by us.
● Flight with the plane to the jumping altitude
The package Doesn't contain:
● Transportation to the airfield
● Meal and accommodation (can be provided after consultation)
How many people?: This experience is for a single person
Weather: All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather - safety is in the first place
Season: From April to October
Company: It is possible, even recommended to bring your friends and family to support you
Medical check, confirming that you are suited for parachute jumping and fit is required to prevent any unwanted surprises during the jump
List of checked medical providers you can use: http://www.caa.cz/personal/povereni-lekari
● Bring some comfortable clothing, anything you feel good in and can be used for sports. Ideally something with longer sleeves and legs, stronger/firmer ankle boots
● Minimal age is set to 15 years on the day of the jump, children under 18 years old need written agreement of parents/legal representatives.
● The maximal weight of the participant is 120 kg
All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather - the safety of the traffic is always in the first place
● This experience isn't suited for people with epilepsy, severe heart problems, or any movement problems
● Companions of the participant can freely roam around the places marked for the visitors and viewers
● There is a strict ban on taking any items such as phones, watches, trinkets, chains, etc. on board of the plane.
● This ban also applies to outdoor cameras such as GoPro.
Equipment and documents required by the service provider:
Bring your Identification documents (Citizenship cards, passport...), your voucher, and medical check documents, confirming that you are healthy and fit for the jump to prevent any unwanted surprises during the jump.
Bring some comfortable clothing, anything you feel good in and can be used for sports. Ideally something with longer sleeves and legs, stronger/firmer ankle boots
The length of the course:
Friday afternoon theoretical and ground preparations
Saturday morning theoretical and ground preparation, afternoon jump from the altitude of 1500 meters.
Sunday is reserved as a spare day for jumping from the 1500-meter altitude.
Possibility of individual terms on workdays in the same 3-day schedule.
Our airfield is located under the slopes of the Krušné hory (Ore mountains), a few kilometers north of Most on the way to Rudolice and Braňany. Our airfield has its own restaurant operating during the season with a sightseeing terrace, providing a view of all the parachuting traffic. Detailed descriptions of the way to the airfield can be downloaded HERE.
Note: The minimum age is 15 years on the day of the jump, in the case of people younger than 18, a form signed by the legal representative is required with the signature checked and confirmed by authorities.