Tandem parachute jump
The voucher expires at 31.10.2024
Experience adrenaline rush like never before, that's the Tandem parachute jump.
Available for everyone in the range of 10 and 120 years of age.
Před seskokem není nutné absolvovat žádnou zdravotní prohlídku, ani zdlouhavý výcvik. Naši zkušení parašutisti Vás vyškolí několik minut před samotným tandemovým seskokem. Za 10 minut krátkého předletového briefingu Vám povíme všechny důležité pozice pro výskok a volný pád. Naši profesionální tandemoví piloti se postarají o ten zbytek.
Before the jump itself, there is no need for any medical check or long training. Your experienced parachutists will instruct you just a few minutes before the jump itself. In just 10 minutes of the initial briefing, you will be told all the important positions for jump and free fall. Our professional tandem pilots will take care of the rest.
Once the initial briefing is over, it is time to take off.
Your tandem pilot will take you to the plane, propellers will start to spin, and rising up begins. When you feel like you are high enough, that is about half the final altitude :)
The rising will continue to 14000 feet or 4200 meters above the sea level. The whole flight takes about 15 minutes and during this wait, you can enjoy the view of Krušné hory (Ore mountains) and the beautiful Czech landscape.
... After that, a green light will turn on, and the door will open out into the air, it is here... Time to jump!
You fly like a bird, with an amazing speed of 200 km/h, and you fall towards the ground in free fall.
After around a minute of the amazing feeling, the parachute opens up, and for the next 6-7 minutes you glide in the sky back to the ground.
During the landing, all you have to do is raise your feet and legs up, and Your tandem pilot will take care of the soft landing.
After the jump go to the reception and pick up the commemorative shirt, and certificate about your bravery you can show to your friends.
The jump package contains:
● Tandem jump with the instructor
● Basic training
● Borrowing of the Parachuting suit
● Certificate proving your successful jump
● Gift shirt as a memory
The jump package doesn't contain:
● Transport to the airfield
● Video and photos of the jump, more information HERE
Weight surcharges (will be paid right before the jump):
● weight of the passenger from 95 kg to 105 kg surcharge 500 CZK
● weight of the passenger from 106 kg to 110 kg surcharge 1000 CZK
● weight of the passenger from 111 kg to 120 kg (maximal height 185 cm) surcharge 1500 CZK
Our airfield is located under the slopes of the Krušné hory (Ore mountains), a few kilometers north of Most on the way to Rudolice and Braňany. Our airfield has its own restaurant operating during the season with a sightseeing terrace, providing a view of all the parachuting traffic. Detailed descriptions of the way to the airfield can be downloaded HERE.
Additional information to keep in mind:
● The weight limit for the tandem jump is 120 kg.
● All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather conditions - the safety of the traffic is on the first place
● It is not suited for people with epilepsy and severe heart problems
● The accompaniment of the jumping person can move freely only in the marked area for viewers and visitors.
● There is a strict prohibition of carrying any objects on board of the airplane, mainly mobile phones, watches, chains, and trinkets, etc.
● This prohibition applies also to outdoor cameras like GoPro. If you would like to have photos or a video of your jump, please take a look HERE.