Tandem parachute Jump + video & photos (ACTION JUMP)
The basic process is exactly the same as with a classic tandem jump, about which you can read more HERE
The voucher expires at 31.7.2024
If you have already read about the tandem jump itself, you must be asking yourself, what can be more?
We are more than happy to answer... Better is to take another jumper, because in three it is an even greater enjoyment than in tandem :)
With the service of an accompanying cameraman, not only your heroic jump will be forever documented, but, and that's better, your experience from the air will be totally different.
Before you and your tandem pilot approach the opened door of the airplane to get ready for the jump, your cameraman will already be hanging on the outside of the airplane.
He will get out before you, carrying on the handles on the outside of the plane, you will nod at each other, and countdown the jump... 3, 2, 1... FLY!
The cameraman will start his fall just before you, equipped with his helmet with a reliable sporting camera and digital camera for pictures.
For a whole time, he will fly close to you, under you, above, in front, he will be gliding around you as if you are the biggest Hollywood star and he will film you from all the possible angles.
In the moment you approach the ground more and more, at 1500 meters you will wave at each other for the last time. Your parachute will open and you will start descending slowly.
Your companion - the cameraman isn't opening his parachute yet. He will fly past you with the speed of lightning and his fall will continue. His parachute opens at around 1000 meters and with a few fast spins he lands while you still glide through the air, enjoying the view.
All of this, so he can record your landing on firm ground. While you are getting ready for the final landing maneuver, he has his parachute packed and his camera lenses are ready to document your last meter.
On the ground, you will congratulate each other on the shared experience and head towards your family and friends.
You will get video and photos of Your jump in Full HD quality, with sound and edits within 2 workdays on Cloud storage, where you can comfortably download it. We guarantee one year of your video stored FOR FREE.
This service will let you enjoy your unusual experience anywhere and at any time, again and again. Or you can show it to others and gather likes on social media. :)
This jump package contains:
● Everything from the basic Tandem jump package (see HERE)
● Specially trained parachutist - cameraman as a companion
● 6-8 minutes of professionally edited video record in Full HD
● 50-100 photos of your jump in HD quality
● Extra experience from having a friend in the air with you :)
The jump package doesn't contain:
● Transport to the airfield
● Extra selfie video
Weight surcharges (will be paid right before the jump):
● weight of the passenger from 95 kg to 105 kg surcharge 500 CZK
● weight of the passenger from 106 kg to 110 kg surcharge 1000 CZK
● weight of the passenger from 111 kg to 120 kg (maximal height 185 cm) surcharge 1500 CZK
Our airfield is located under the slopes of the Krušné hory (Ore mountains), a few kilometers north of Most on the way to Rudolice and Braňany. Our airfield has its own restaurant operating during the season with a sightseeing terrace, providing a view of all the parachuting traffic. Detailed descriptions of the way to the airfield can be downloaded HERE.
Additional information to keep in mind:
● The weight limit for the tandem jump is 120 kg.
● All traffic on the airfield is dependent on the weather conditions - the safety of the traffic is in the first place
● It is not suited for people with epilepsy and severe heart problems
● The accompaniment of the jumping person can move freely only in the marked area for viewers and visitors.
● There is a strict prohibition of carrying any objects on board of the airplane, mainly mobile phones, watches, chains, trinkets, etc.
● This prohibition applies also to outdoor cameras like GoPro. If you would like to have photos or a video of your jump, please take a look HERE.